Since our inception, we have been pioneers in the field of reconstructive and plastic surgery. Our physicians continue to uncover new possibilities for patients with applied research and case studies.
Learn more about our work by exploring our doctors’ publications in some of the world's most prestigious plastic surgery medical journals.
- Functional Restoration of Diaphragmatic Paralysis: An Evaluation of Phrenic Nerve Reconstruction
- Surgical Treatment of Permanent Diaphragm Paralysis after Interscalene Nerve Block for Shoulder Surgery
- Nerve Decompression for Chemotherapy-Induced Neuropathic Pain
- Nerve allograft transplantation for functional restoration of the upper extremity: case series
- Diaphragmatic Reinnervation in Ventilator- Dependent Patients with Cervical Spinal Cord Injury and Concomitant Phrenic Nerve Lesions Using Simultaneous Nerve Transfers and Implantable Neurostimulators
- De-Mythifying Breast Reconstruction: A Review of Common Misconceptions about Breast Reconstruction
- Diaphragm paralysis caused by transverse cervical artery compression of the phrenic nerve: The Red Cross syndrome
- Complex incisional hernias repaired in conjunction with the Bony Anchoring Reinforcement System (BARS) prevents hernia recurrence
- Using pedicled TRAM flap in conjunction with the bony anchoring reinforcement system (BARS) for abdominal wall reconstruction
- Reinnervation of the Paralyzed Diaphragm: Application of Nerve Surgery Techniques Following Unilateral Phrenic Nerve Injury